We hope you love the look and feel of the new website! It’s designed to be more image-friendly, mobile-friendly, and user-friendly. While some things have drastically changed, others areas have received minor improvements—like this blog. If you're a returning user, you’ll recognize some of our favorite posts, which are now easily accessible. If you're new, welcome!
Yes, we are a commercial foodservice furniture company, but we’re much more than that. We're a second-generation family business growing into a leading American furniture manufacturer, and we want this space to reflect the fast-paced and exciting direction we’re taking in growth, design, and development.
This blog will regularly inspire, share, question, and muse about the wonderful world of furniture and design. You'll see posts on amazing design, products, news, and trends. You’ll also get a glimpse of the wonderful culture, place, and people that create Grand Rapids Chair Company.
In honor of the new site, here are five of our favorite things about the new grandrapidschair.com.
Five Favorite Things
- Take us with you anywhere you go. Our site is completely responsive, meaning, it works on any device or browser.
- Looking for design inspiration? We have an amazing Installation Gallery.
- Need pricing? No problem. You'll find a downloadable pricing PDF on each product page.
- Simple design is the best design. We tried to keep the design minimal and clean, so you access the information you need quickly.
- The new seating and tables pages is completely intuitive and makes scrolling through our products a breeze.
We feel this site is a meaningful and reflective leap into the future for Grand Rapids Chair Company. We welcome any feedback and hope you enjoy!