As purchasing contracts become more convulated and budgets dwindle, university designers and purchasers are often faced with the daunting task of finding the right furniture with the right contract. Cue NCPA, a nationally vetted, free, and reliable purchasing agreement designed to save you time and money.
WHAT IS NCPA?
NCPA, or the National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance, is a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states. NCPA utilizes state of the art procurement resources and solutions that result in contracts that ensure all public agencies are receiving products and services of the highest quality at the lowest prices.
WHO CAN USE NCPA?
There are over 90,000 agencies nationwide from both the public and nonprofit sectors that are eligible to utilize the NCPA program. These include, but are not limited to the following agency types:
- School Districts (including K-12, Charter schools, and Private K-12)
- Higher Education (including universities, community colleges, private colleges, and technical/ vocational schools)
- Cities and Counties
- Local Government
- State Agencies
- Healthcare Organizations
- Nonprofit Corporations
GRAND RAPIDS CHAIR COMPANY CONTRACT INFORMATIONAs you may have guessed, Grand Rapids Chair Company is a certified NCPA vendor. Below is a quick overview of the contract.
- Vendor Page
- Furniture Contract: 07-30
- Effective Dates: 10/01/2015 – 10/31/2018
- Pricing: 2017 Delivered Price List
HOW CAN MY COMPANY REGISTER FOR NCPA?
- Go to www.ncpa.us/Register
- Complete and submit the registration form
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email for your records
- No costs or obligations to participate. Registration is free and there are no volume minimums on purchases.